Saturday, January 17, 2009

Raspberry Tart Valentine Box


Good Morning Everyone,
I'd like to share a box I did yesterday and will share it with my camp attendees next Saturday. they will make the box but will have to provide they're own chocolate!! I am not sharing these wonderful Reese's Heart candies...they are all mine!! hehe
I learned how to make this box at my uplines meeting and swap at Leadership. i kind of messed that one up and decided I would re-make it when I wasn't so tired. It is adorable in person and so easy to make.
I've used the Love You much Stamp Set and our fabulous scallop punch to finish it off. I hope you like it.
If you would like to order any of these supplies (DSP available Jan. 19th) try out our new online ordering and have it shipped directly to you. Just go to www.stampingleeyours.stampinup.net
Have a Stampinglee Good Day!
Lee

post signature

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I love this box.. and just love that Raspberry Tart paper! What kind of acetate did you use, and where did you get it?

Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Lee,
I love this and would love to make for my girlfriends bridal shower favors. Would you share how to make it??
Leanne (LGFOTH@YAHOO.COM

Michelle said...

Whoops, I forgot to leave contact info.. I would also love to know how yu made it.

Thanks-
Michelle
michellebrown5@att.net

Anonymous said...

When are we going to learn this project? I just love it! Can't wait to see you on Friday! :-) Amy

Anonymous said...

Love the card on the front. It reminds me of my grandmother that raised me. Can't wait to start making Easter cards with the beautiful colors. Jeanette