Sunday, January 25, 2009

Love You Much and Free Email Class Offer


GoodMorning Everyone,

I've had a really busy weekend and it's not over yet. Today I get to do a workshop for Shelba. I'm very excited about that. She's got a great group of girls coming and I love them all (except for the few I haven't met yet)!!
I always have fun at Shelba's and it's always a pleasure to be with her.

This is a card we will be doing at Shelba's featuring the "Love You Much Set". This card was inspired by one I saw make by Jill Hilliard. I changed it up a bit.

I love the combination of Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip and Close to Cocoa. It's just so soft and pretty.


Don't forget that Stampin' Up! is offering the "Love You Much" Bundle just until the end of January. In the Bundle you will receive the "Love You Much Stamp set, The Three Heart Punch and a package of out Candy Lane Designer Paper".

The Bundle (# 115405) Price is $41.48 which is 20% off the retail until January 31st.

If you would like to order the Bundle online at my website here I will send you the "Love You Much" Class by Email absolutely Free. This is a detailed online class with all of the instructions for you to make cards a box and tags with exact cutting and assembly directions for you. Don't delay, this offer expires on January 31st along with the Bundle Offer.
I hope you all have Stampinglee Good Day ( I know I will)!
Lee




post signature

No comments: