Saturday, December 13, 2008



Good Morning Everyone!

It's been awhile. I apologize for not posting more often...I have had Vertigo for over a week and am amazed what that can do to you. Sometimes I stamp in the evening and get a head start on the next day, well let me tell you........I couldn't believe what I had created while in my dizzy state!!! Not a pretty state. So I decided to just wait until it subsided a bit.

This card I'm sharing today features some of our designer paper and ribbon. Ever wonder what to do with all of those little scraps? I made a bunch of presents with them and just stamped Merry Christmas from the Christmas Classics Set.

Got to go and get ready for our little trip this weekend.....it's my Husbands Christmas Party in Orlando and we're leaving early to do some shopping and bum around.

Have a wonderful weekend and hope you enjoy my little share.

Stampingleeyours,

Lee

post signature

1 comment:

Merryloretta said...

What a really cute card!! Nice job!