Tuesday, December 23, 2008





Good Morning Everyone,

I just had to share this great Card from Terri. She brought it to show me this past Saturday at my Customer Appreciation Event. I just love what she has done with it.

She punched a circle for the balloon showing the cute backing of the Designer Paper and then lined the inside of the card with it as well. That gives it such and awesome finished look.

I am so proud of Terri....she is really blossoming in the creative department. The first time I met her she was very intimidated by this whole stamping thin....now look at her. From what I understand once she gets going she comes up with lots of fabulous ideas. I noticed too that she used the "One Hole Knot" down at the bottom of the card!

It's very rewarding when your customer's (friends) listen and appreciate what you've taught them.

Thanks for sharing this great card with all of us Terri, we all love seeing it.

Merry Christmas Everyone and have a Stampinglee Good Day!

Lee

post signature

No comments: