Friday, November 7, 2008

Heartfelt Thanks


Good Morning Everyone,
Boy have I had a busy week getting ready for my Vendor show here at my home On Sunday November 9th from 1-5Pm.
This is the 3rd one I've hosted. However it's the 2nd annual "Christmas at the Creek",. The one I had in the Spring was called "Spring Boutique at the Creek"
I will share pictures after the event.
If you live in the area, please stop by and do a little shopping with some of Jacksonville's top direct sales people. I will have 11 different Vendors and a huge "Grand Prize" with a contribution form all of us. I will also have my "Retired" Stamp sets on sale at a drastically reduced price. You won't want to miss that. I am slashing prices to 50% off, not to mention you don't pay shipping or tax!!! I have to make room for new so this is a great opportunity for you to get that stamp set or two or three that you may have missed. You can contact me for directions if you would like here
I did squeeze in a bit of time to do this little card done with Heartfelt Thanks....I think it had dust on it.
The card stock is Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss and Chocolate Chip. Choc & Chip Grosgrain Ribbon.
Inks used were Pink Pirouette and Regal Rose.
Have a Stampinglee Good Day everyone. See you next week!
Lee

post signature

No comments: