Sunday, November 2, 2008

Gorgeous Calendar Book

Good Morning Everyone!
I just had to share this "Gorgeous" Calendar Book with you. A couple of months ago I had a Calendar Book class and everyone made these in the kits of they're choice.
Roberta (my friend) made this one. She brought it to me the other night to bind it for her as she was finally done with it. Now one might think, what the heck took her so long.....OMG!!!
I just wish you could see the detail on every pages of this and the cover. The cover has little jewels in aqua in every flower.

I know you can't see it but the scrolls have little seed pearls in them.

Pearls and jewels on this one.


This is just bedazzled with jewels as well.
The other pages are equally as beautiful and intricate. Roberta has a real eye for detail. It's just gorgeous!!!
I hope you enjoyed Roberta's book and as always...
Have a Stampinglee good day!
Lee



post signature

No comments: