Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Lovely Letters Class Saturday or "To Go"


Good Morning Everyone!
I am offering my "Lovely Letter's" Note Card and Box Class this Saturday November 1st.
You will make six cards and a matching box at this class. All supplies will be provided. You will also receive printed directions to take home with you, so that you can easily duplicate this set at home.
I am also offering a discount for the Lovely Letters Stamp Set and supplies to make it on Saturday November 1st only!
For more information on attending or purchasing a kit....email me at leeconrey@bellsouth.net
If you can't make it, or don't live close enough to attend, not to worry.....I can mail your kit to you for the additional Priority Rate.
Don't you think that this one little stamp set would just about cover all the people in your life that you would like to remember with a little something?
I appreciate you stopping by and hope to hear from you soon.
Have a Stampinglee Good Day!
Lee

post signature

No comments: