Friday, October 10, 2008



Good Morning Everyone!

Just a reminder that the sign up Special for Stampin' Up! is over tomorrow. I'd love to have you join my team!!!

Here are a few details:

You only have until Saturday, October 11, 2008 to take advantage of this Starter Kit Promotion.

If you have ever thought about making some extra money while sharing what you love...now is the time to sign up!

You can choose one of three different limited-time Starter Kits-Stamp Focused-Scrapbook Focused- or Home Decor Focused and each one is as little as $99 including business supplies to get you going.

You may want to choose the standard Starter Kit which contains over $350 worth of Stamping Supplies and Business Supplies to get you started. All that for $199....and if you sign by tomorrow you will receive a FREE Stamp Set of your choice from the New Catalog or Holiday Mini!!! Now that's a deal!!!!

In addition to all the great products in the Starter Kit you'll also receive:

  1. A one time 30% Discount on your first order of $150 or more placed within 45 days of the date you sign up.
  2. At least a 20% discount on all you other Stampin'Up! purchases
  3. A monthly Demo Magazine filled with ideas to help you.
  4. Access to Stampin' Up! Website with tons of ideas both creative and business oriented.
  5. The privilege to pre-order new merchandise before the general public and some discounted just for you
  6. Be able to attend Convention, Leadership (if you qualify) and Regional Seminars
  7. Working towards volume rebates and free merchandise.
  8. Working towards incentive trips and cash Bonuses
  9. Support by your upline (Me) and training
  10. Support of your sidelines at my downline meetings, where you will learn new ideas in Stamping but also Business tips.

If you have ever thought of this and would like to join my team, don't hesitate to contact me here for more information. I'd love to talk with you about the Stampin' Up! Opportunity.

You can sign up on my website here and will only need to have my pass code. You will have to either call or email me for that.

Just let me say you don't have to be local to join my team....I can coach and support you long distance as well.

Don't hestiate to contact me for more info....

Have a Stampinglee Godd Day!

Lee

post signature

No comments: