Saturday, October 25, 2008

Good Morning Everyone,
I'd like to share some of the incredible talent of some of my 1st level downline that attended last nights meeting. The card above was done by Janet White. Isn't it pretty? I love the Pink and silver together and her little trick with the scallop punch, she even stamped on the ribbon!!! Awesome job. Janet has some wonderful things to share on her blog....just click on her name to visit it.
This card was done by Susan Best using the Upsy Daisy Set. This card is Gorgeous! Susan is relatively new to blogging but has some great cards on her blog, make sure to check it out by clicking on her name.



This is another great card by Sharon Field I just love what she has done with this " Winter Post " Set. I hope she will let me borrow it!!! I've seen other goodies she has done with this set, so do visit her blog to see, just click on her name and it will take you there.




OMG!!! When my downline and friend Laura (from South Carolina) came through the door with these I almost fell over. Aren't they just adorable? She made us each a purse and matching card and envelope. That's a WOW!!! Thanks Laura for sharing so much with us. She used the " Season of Joy" Set.
Tomorrow I will share the rest of my Level 1 Swaps and some Level 2 Swaps with you but thought you would enjoy these wonderful creations for now. I can't wait to share the rest.
Thanks for visiting and hope you'll come back soon.
Have a Stampinglee Good Day!
Lee











post signature

No comments: