Monday, October 13, 2008



Good Morning Everyone!

I'd like to share a little card I did yesterday with "Crazy for Cupcakes" #111618 $19.16. This is one of the Birthday Sets on sale this month in honor of Stampin' Up!'s 20th Birthday. All you have to do is spend $20 and get any or all of the sets on sale for 20% off. You can purchase these items directly on my website and have them shipped to you. Order here

I used Baja Breeze Card Stock and Chocolate Chip. I stamped the image of the balloon with Brown Stazon and I painted the color in with a re-inker and Aquapainter. (By the way we have a special on the Aqua painter as well....you can get the large one for only $7.25 while supplies last. Item number on that is #114617.) I then added some Crystal Effects to the balloon.

The top portion of the card is stamped with our Polka Dot Background Stamp in Chocolate Chip.

That's all for now....I'm back making birthday Cards for this month.

Thanks for stopping by and have a Stampinglee good day!

Lee

post signature

No comments: