Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Blushing Eastern Blooms


Good Morning Everyone!
First I have to say that I so enjoy all of your comments! I appreciate you all taking the time to look at my blog and to leave comments or email me.
I spoke with my friend Cheryl in Georgia last night and she said that she missed me and how much she enjoyed viewing my blog everyday. I miss her too! She was my "partner in crime" so to speak in us beginning to stamp at all. I remember when I moved and how much I missed the stamping parties with Cheryl and my other friends and how when I decided to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator she sent me a whole package of samples to show to my prospective customers. I'll never forget that!!! Thanks Cheryl for always being there!!!
Today's card features Eastern Blooms and is done in Blush Blossom, White and Chocolate Chip. This design is not mine. I saw it somewhere and for the life of me can't remember. However I changed the color from Blue to Blush....
I hope you enjoy it and if you are the originator of this design, please let me know. I'd love to give you credit.
Have a Stampinglee Good Day!
Lee

post signature

1 comment:

Beate said...

It's great to have good friends with the same hobby. I love stamping with my friends.

Your card, cased or not, is gorgeous!

Have a wonderful day! Hugs and smiles