Tuesday, September 2, 2008

White Swirled


Good Morning Everyone!
I know this is so-o-o plain, but I like plain and especially in WHITE! I just can't help it sometimes.
I told you way back when, it's my favorite color (or non-color).
This card has three (3) layers. The fold-over card part, a mat that is a bit distressed, and the mat that is stamped with the tree. I crimped the edges on the stamped piece by crimping on all sides three times. I love how that adds texture to a card.
I stamped the image with Certainly Celery Craft Ink and then applied heat and Stick powder and heat a bit...then added our Fine Cosmos Glitter (green) and tapped off the excess and heat again to set. It's really much prettier in person. Anyway I appreciate you stopping by and hope you're having a fabulous weekend.
have a Stampinglee Good Day!
Lee

post signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another gorgeous Christmas card. Are you almost done with all the ones you need this year? LOL
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Lee...so elegant. I love your crimped and distressed technique!

Catherine said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card =)

Deb said...

Gorgeous and elegant!!! I love the simplicity of this card, it just seems to add to the elegance. TFS!