Thursday, September 25, 2008

Crazy for Cupcakes

Good Morning Everyone!
Here is a simple little card with Stampin' Up!s new "Crazy for Cupcakes" set. It's very easy to work with and so-o-o-o cute.
I used our new Pink Pirouette card stock along with Chocolate Chip and Riding Hood Red. Colored in with Markers and added some Dazzling Diamonds.
I hope you enjoy it.
I love it when Stampin' Up! comes out with images that are so easy to create with.
If you would like to order this stamp set you can visit me at www.stampingleeyours.stampinup.net and purchase it on line. The item number for this set is...#111618 and it's only $23.95!!! Hooray for online ordering!!!!
Have a Stampinglee Good Day!
Lee

post signature

1 comment:

Beate said...

Girly...that's super cute. You know that will be on sale in October. I will get it then along with all the other birthday sets I don't have yet! I can't wait.
Hugs and smiels