Monday, August 11, 2008

Pitty party

Hi Everyone,
I will return as soon as possible. I'm having some computer problems and also have been without Internet service for days now.
On a brighter note....isn't the new catalog totally awesome? I had to call my order in today!!!
I had a fabulous "Open House" yesterday....lots of stamping friends, food prizes and yes even a bit of stamping with some new Stamps.
If you haven't gotten your copy of the new Catalog....make sure to let me know. I'll be glad to get one to you...local or long distance. You've got to see this one to believe it!

Have a great week everyone!
Stampingleeyours,
Lee

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lee, the new catalog is great...as is your blog. Thanks for sharing your wonderful creations. You are truly inspiring. Rebecca