Saturday, August 30, 2008

Inspired from....




It's funny where you might get inspiration or in this case an idea you have to case in the wee hours of the morning. I had been looking over this Christmas Card Catalog I got in the mail and saw the card on the left. I decided I would try and duplicate it to some extent.
I just couldn't bear the thought of all those tiny squares...so I cheated a bit and made a stripped package. ....
I stamped snowflakes on the Riding Hood Red and gold papers. I did emboss the gold with gold EP!
I showed this card to my girls at my camp last week and they are convinced I'm nuts now! they said only you would copy from a magazine in the middle of the night!
Hey, what's a girl to do when you can't sleep?
Have a wonderful and SAFE Holiday Weekend!
Stampingleeyours,
Lee

post signature

3 comments:

Catherine said...

that's right... can't sleep, CREATE! very pretty =)

Betty O said...

Lee,
Your card is absolutely gorgeous! Maybe we all should sleep less often!

Leslie said...

That is just awesome. I love it.

I have to "laugh" with you though. I was in the store yesterday and saw some peaches and laughed so hard when I thought of convention. LOL