Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Technique Class for July

Artfully Asian Paper Lantern Card
Lovely as a Tree Landscape Card
Hi Everyone,
First I want to thank my Downline Sharon Field for helping (alright doing!) me with my new Blog. I'm learning slowly....
She is really a fabulous Friend, Stamper, and Computer Whiz!!! Because of her I will be able to share more often.

These are the two cards we will be doing for my July Technique Class.

Kind of fun and different techniques and certainly different for me. Michelle Zindorf was the inspiration behind the Lovely as a Tree card. This is not a technique you want to do if you're afraid of geting your hands dirty....maybe I should get some rubber gloves!

The other card is done using the soon to be retired "Artfully Asian"....I just had to make a paper lantern with it. I love how it tuned out.

If you're in the area I'd love to have you join me for the class.

Have a safe and happy 4th of July!

Lee

post signature

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lee you blog looks great and the cards are beautiful!! Good Work!
Diane

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. It get easier as you go along.

I am a huge fan of Michelle Zindorf, and your lovely as a tree card certainly does her style justice. It is lovely.

Hope to see more things here soon.
Deanne
xx
Sydney Australia

Sunflower Stamper said...

Great projects, great blog! You're off to a great start!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for you! I'm so glad you finally got around to starting your blog. You have a natural talent and this is the perfect way for more people to be able to see your beautiful creations.

Sue Reynolds said...

Great Lantern!!
SueR

Sue Reynolds said...

Great Lantern!!!SueR