Friday, July 18, 2008



Hi Everyone,

I'm sure everyone is getting ready for convention....I know I am. I had to take a break from swaps for just a bit. I'm so excited as this will be my very first convention. I hope I get to meet all of you that I chat with on line and those of you that visit my blog. It sure will be fun meeting some of you and catching up with those of you I've had the pleasure of meeting already.

Here are a few little Gift Card Holders I made today. I got the idea from my downline Susan Best....the little skunk card was hers from our latest downline meeting swap. I just love that little skunk! The set is Pun Fun by Stampin' Up! I used some Odorless Mineral Spirits on the Hippo along with some blending stumps to distribute the color. I added the color with Stampin' Up! Pure Color Pencils. I hope you like it.

I'm glad you had a moment to stop by.....

Stampingleeyours,

Lee

post signature

No comments: