Thursday, July 31, 2008



Good Morning Everyone!

I have to say I love this new Pink Pirouette Cardstock from Stampin' Up!....how soft looking is this? Pink is one of my favorite colors and especially this soft, soft pink.

This is a card I did for my Upline's swap at convention. I had to do 20 of these to swap out with the ladies from the STARZ group. I hope then like it. As you can see I used Dreams du Jour and set it in a double dry embossed area. i then stamped the saying and scalloped the edge with our new Scallop punch...lovin' that little punch. This punch and this paper will be available to order on August 11th. you won't want to miss out on these products.

Also, don't forget about my "While I'm Away" Special....you will receive 10% off your order with all orders sent to me via email form July 29th-August 3rd. you can email me at : leeconrey@bellsouth.net to place your order.

As usual have a ....Stampinglee good Day!

Lee

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lee,

What tool do you use when doing the double dry embossed areas? I also noticed it on your christmas card post today. Thanks for your help.

Debbie Porter
porter12@msu.edu