Sunday, July 20, 2008

Dreams du Jour


Hi Everyone,
Finally I got to play with one of my new stamps sets and scallop punch from Stampin' UP!
This set is called "Dreams du Jour" and is very easy to work with. Even the smallest of image can create something simple and lovely.
I used Whisper White Cardsotck, Certainly Celery for the punched square and Black and Pink Pirouette. I colored in the image with an Aqua Painter and some Pink Pirouette Ink Refill. The leaves are done in Kiwi Kiss....another new color from Stampin' Up!. I did dry emboss a square in the center of the scalloped design in which the Love stamped image sits.
To achieve the punched square you take a 2 3/4 square piece of cardstock and with the new Scallop Punch center the cardstock on the ruler under the punch...do this on all four sides...that's it!
I enjoyed making this card and I hope you enjoy viewing it.
have a Stampinglee Good Day!!
Lee

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely use of our new punch! Very clever.
Diane

Kelly Acheson said...

Lee - this is too cool!!!! TFS!