Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Beach Bag

Hi Everyone,
I hope you enjoy the really cool little Beach Bag I've posted today.
It's actually called a Box/Bag. I first saw this Box/Bag here at Inking Addict, Paula Goff is one talented lady . You will find the directions there too.
What a cute little creation this is and so easy. I decided to make it a Beach Bag with our Guava Cardstock and Guava Designer paper. I of course had to use out stitched Guava Ribbon as well. We know how monochromatic I am, don't we? I stamped the pair of flip flops from Stampin' Up!s Life a Breeze Stamp set and added a little Bling (a girl's gotta have bling).

I'll be doing this little Bag/Box along with a few other things at my Mini Camp on Friday July 18th and Saturday July 19th if you're interested.
I'd love to see you if you're in the area.

Thanks for stopping by and have a Stampinglee Good Day!

Lee

post signature

No comments: