Sunday, January 5, 2014

Peek-a-Boo Tri-Fold! #Love

Hi Everyone,

I had so much fun today just playing around with some of my new things from the Occasions Mini. I #Love the Fresh Prints Designer Paper Pack. So bright and cheerful….just makes you smile. Here is what I came up with.

It’s kind of a Peek-a-Boo Tri-fold Card

SAM_5879

I love this paper so much I had to use more than one piece. Mix it up with the Dress Framelit and a cute little bow and we’ve got a card. I love how this turned out. I hope you do too.

SAM_5876 SAM_5877 SAM_5878 SAM_5879 SAM_5878Isn’t this saying awesome? I love it and it’s from the new Another Great Year Set.

These and more can be found for purchase on my website. Just click here to get there.

Happy Stamping!

post signature

2 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

FAB-U-LOUS!!!!!!!! Have used my dress form for Thank You cards and now will use for a birthday card as soon as I get this stack...thank you for such wonderful inspiration - on all of the cards!

Linda Geater said...

Oh my goodness Lee this is drop dead gorgeous...hope you don't mind but I will be casing this one lol