Thursday, December 19, 2013

Good Morning Sunshine and Another Sneak Peek

Good Morning Everyone,
We arrived in Myrtle Beach last night...it was cooler than what I'm used to but felt so crisp and good.

This is what we woke up to this morning....a beautiful sunrise! Ahhhh....nice and relaxing sitting here watching with my cup(s) of coffee!
(now onto a share from the upcoming Occasions Catalog)
The New Occasions Catalog will be unveiled soon. So many awesome things in there...hard to know where to start. How about this???
            
This set is called "Happy Watercolor" and is going to be a huge hit. I love-love-love the stamp that looks like a watermark! Such a cool touch don't you agree? Pair it with a few Butterflies and you've got a Darling card.

So psssst....stay tuned for my Occasion Shares coming soon....if you'd like to participate please let me  know and I will get you in on the first round.

I hope you enjoy your day! I know I will!!
happy Stamping!

post signature

No comments: