Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Million and One!!!

Hi Everyone!

Are you already for Turkey Day?? Before I get started I want to wish you all a wonderful day full of Thanksgiving Blessings. That’s what it’s all about, right?

Today I’m featuring the Million and One Set by Stampin’ Up! I’ve made this oh so easy card with it and a set that I haven’t used at all called Background Builders….I think they both have great potential….can’t wait to play more with it.

SAM_5641

I was thinking of a really sweet gal that I want to give this to. She is a Gem by all standards and just the sweetest person you’d ever meet. Always doing for others….so I thought I’d make her a “Gem Card”. Hope she likes it.

Don’t you love putting focus on something so little and making it more? Like the colored gems….done with sharpies or the Background Builders that I wondered about. It’s fun. Try it!!!

Click Here if you’d like the Project Sheet and/or Directions with Supply List.

Thanks for stopping in!

BTW….Some big things going on over at my website now and big surprises coming on Cyber Monday!! Don’t forget to check it out!

    weekly Deals nov 26-dec2

post signature

1 comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

Wow....your Gem friend should absolutely love this card and hope it took her breath away...did me!