Saturday, November 16, 2013

Birthday Cake

Happy Saturday Everyone!

Here is a little card I did with the oh too cute “Birthday Cake” Stamp Set. This is one of Stampin’ Up!’s single stamps. I just love how fun it is.

SAM_5626

I inked the stamp with markers. Strawberry Slush (yummy) Summer Star Fruit and Gumball Green. the cake plate is Crumb Cake….

The bow is done using my “Magic Bow Maker” (available at the top of my blog or on the side for more than one) and Primrose Petals Ribbon. Matches pretty good huh?

I don’t often use Star Fruit but think it looks really good with the Strawberry Slush, don’t you?

I added a few punched flowers and a few rhinestones and called it done!

Hope you enjoyed my simple little Birthday Card today. Be back soon.

post signature

1 comment:

irishgalkelly said...

Love this Lee, so bright and cheery! I don't use Starfruit near enough and yes, it looks great with Strawberry Slush. Great eye! ; ) Love this simple design, just what I needed to see this morning. Have a great Sunday!