Monday, August 19, 2013

Special Season~Special Card

Hi Everyone,

I love Christmas, can you tell? I love making cards but especially Christmas Cards…so hang on for some card sharing!

This card is done using the new Special Season Stamp Set from Stampin’ Up! isn’t it gorgeous paired with the fabulous “Season of Style” Designer Series Paper? I think so.

SAM_4921

I’ve also used the Pretty Print Textured Impression Folder in the background….pretty easy and adds lots of texture.

The colored Rhinestones are done with a Red Sharpie to enhance the tree…..

I hope you like it….I know it makes me feel good and in the Holiday Spirit.

Have any questions or want me to help with your Holiday Card….just let me know. I’d be happy to help.

Thanks for stopping in…….see ya next time.

P.S. All these supplies were from the Seasonal Catalog which can be viewed on my website.

post signature

4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!!!

Carol Carriveau said...

Zowie card, Lee...loving every part of it!

JoAnn said...

This is so pretty. I love making Christmas cards anytime during the year. It helps build up my stash for when they are needed.

Anonymous said...

love your card. It is beautiful.