Wednesday, July 24, 2013

WOW!!! You get to Pick!


Just wanted y'all to know I am going my Hubby is going to sweeten this fabulous deal with a Bow Maker and a Set of Three Card Stands as seen on my blog.  

All you have to do is sign up on my website and join my Stampin' Up! Family. We'd love to have you! 

Just visit my blog and click join now or visit my website at:  http://www.stampingleeyours.stampinup.net 


So do you want to take advantage of this incredible offer? Contact me if you have any questions....I'd love to chat with you!


PICK A KIT RECRUITING OFFER

Offer: New recruits get to pick one of four project kits for free in addition to their starter kit when they join Stampin' Up!

Dates: July 15-August 31, 2013

Kit Options:
The first three project kits are from the holiday catalog and the last option is from the annual catalog.

Option

Kit Description

Item

Total Value

1

Build a Banner Simply Created Kit AND 
Halloween Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit

133507
132698

$29.90

2

Build a Banner Simply Created Kit AND 
Christmas Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit

133507
132697

$29.90

3

Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit

133463

$19.95

4

Tag a Bag Bundle AND
Tag a Box Bundle

131371
131372

$22.45





post signature

No comments: