Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Look What I Have!!!

I am so excited! Look what was waiting for me when I returned from Fiji! Can you guess what is in all those cartons? I think you know…..it’s the Brand Spankin’ New 2013-2014 Stampin’ Up! Catalogs.

OMG!!!! It’s just beautiful and so full of fun things. I can’t wait to share it with you.

catalog picture

If you don’t have a Demonstrator and would like a Catalog contact me today.

  • If you are a current customer and local to me…..you will of course one from me.
  • If you are a Long Distance Customer they will be shipping to you this week.
  • If you would like to be a New Local or Long Distance Customer…..just hit the contact me button at the top of my blog and give me your Name-Address-Zip and Phone….so I can get you established and get your Catalog out to you.

I’m so looking forward to hearing from you.

Have a Fabulous Day!

post signature

1 comment:

designbydonna said...

Looking forward to it. Hope they come before the May hostess event.