Monday, October 15, 2012

Snow Much Fun Again….and more scraps!!

Hi Everyone,

Still working on my little Watercolor Scraps I told you about the other day. I had a stack of cut out’s from my various Framelits and am dedicated myself to using them. Wow!! I never do that!! This is proving to be a challenge and at the same time like a treasure hunt to see what’s going to fit the little piece.

Here is my card for today using a tiny piece of Watercolor Paper and the smallest Framelit from the Labels Collection #125598 $26.95.

 SAM_2194

Want the deets?

  • Base is Very Vanilla and cut to 4 1/4 x 11
  • Red mat is cut to 3 3/4 x 5 and run through the Big Shot with the Striped Embossing Folder….then run through again with the second smallest framelit from the labels Collection.
  • I stamped randomly (although trying my best to line them up) the words in the background before assembling. Oh and the green mat (Garden Green) is cut ever so slightly larger than the red. It’s cut to 3 7/8 x 5 1/8
  • The image piece is a piece of the fabulous Stampin’ Up! Water Color Paper and is cut with the smallest of Framelits in the set.
  • I paper pierced it using the Mat, Piercing Tool and the Paper Piercing Pack in the Mini on page 30. Love that!!!!
  • I attached the Real Red Mat to the Green with dimensionals to pop it up a bit.
  • I then stamped my little image piece with the little stocking from Snow Much Fun and water colored with my markers in real red and Garden Green, using my aqua painter. I did edge the stocking with  a tad of Bashful blue around it to make it pop a bit. I then blended it ever so slightly away from the image.
  • Then popped the image up with dimensionals on top of the green on green…
  • Stamped the little saying on a scrap of vanilla and hand cut it and attached a single loop bow done with my Bow Maker (available at the top of my blog). It makes perfect Bows every time!!!!!

                                    SAM_2174

That’s it for today. I’m going to see what I can do with the rest of these little pieces…..How fun!!!

Have a fabulous day!

post signature

2 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Hard to believe this is created with scraps...great card!

gale said...

I love seeing cards made with scraps-makes me inspired to get rid of some of my own. This is very cute.