Monday, July 30, 2012

Bootiful Occasions and Share Scoop!

Hi Everyone,

Attention Please!!! New Product Shares Starts tomorrow. How Exciting!!! I will be offering 6 x 12 Shares of DSP along with 6 x 6 too. Ribbon Shares as well as Pretty Do-Dad Shares too. You might consider the “I Want It All Share” in the 6 x 12 or the 6x6 as it’s the most bang for the buck, as they say…..and I’m going to throw in some FREE Ribbon Slides for the “I Want It All Shares”!!!! Contact me ASAP if you would like to be included in the first round of shares!!! Details to be posted tomorrow so check back in!

Now……

I’d like to share a cute workshop card I did yesterday with a delightful group of ladies. They were a blast and we had such a good time. I featured the Bootiful Occasions as one of the cards we did and they just loved it. Yeah!!! I’m always happy when my stampers are Happy!!! Woot Woot!!!

Here is the card:SAM_1393

Products used are Basic Black Card Stock, Whisper White Card Stock, Tangerine Tango Card Stock and the Fabulous Howlstooth and Scaringbone Designer Series Paper. Don’t you love that name???? Stampin’ Up! always comes up with the most fun and catchy names for our product.

I used some of the Scallop Black Polka Dot Ribbon and some Rhinestones. Stamped the boot in Black Classic Ink and colored with Tangerine Tango and More Mustard to compliment the Designer Paper. I then cut the image piece out with the framelit.

Don’t forget the Scallop Border Punch too. Extra Scrap pieces were used for the inside too!!! So don’t throw anything away. Look how cute the inside is with just a snippet!

Thanks for stopping in…..come back tomorrow to see the deets on the Product shares from the Holiday Mini! You’re going to love it!!

post signature

1 comment:

irishgalkelly said...

Hi Lee! This is THE cutest Halloween card I've ever seen! It's perfect and you are amazing! That is really neat dsp and I love the pearl accent on the boot too.