Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Want To Do What I Do? Let Me Help! ….and a Bonus!

Hi Everyone,

Did you know there are just a few days left of the Sign UP Special from Sampin’ Up! Just don’t want you to miss out on this super great deal!!! Not only do you get to customize your kit with what you want, (and a bonus from me) you also get some FREEBIES to go along with it. (read below). The theme this year from Stampin’ Up! was Doing Business “My Way" and I certainly do,  do it “My Way”. Isn’t that the beauty of doing a home based business where you determine what you make and your hours. It’s perfect!!!

Want to do what I do???? Just contact me (hit the contact me button at the top right of my blog) and we’ll talk or if you want just head on over to my website and sign up before the end of the month. You’ll be glad you did!

Here is just a little of how I run my business. Here I am presenting a check to Michelle from the Special Olympics. I along with my team of Demonstrators were able to do a Stamping Event and raise money to help handicapped children and adults get to the State Games and also buy them matching Tee Shirts.This is my friend Kelly who is in my Civitan Group and helps out.

 SAM_0682

…and here I am this past Saturday at another event that we did for the Arlington Civitan here in Jacksonville, Florida. We had close to 100 ladies attend and were able to raise money to help some folks in our community. Here are just two of the attendees. Click below to see a slideshow I created to see more.

SAM_0710

Want to see the rest of the event with my Team of Demonstrators? Just click play below and wait for it to load.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow

So I ask again??? Want To Do What I Do??? Want me to tell you how to do this in your community??? Want to run a business and help people all at the same time??? You can…..it’s your business and you can make things happen! You really can. It’s just the best feeling in the world! To see smiling faces all around you and know that you made it happen.

I have never enjoyed my business more than when I started focusing on helping others….it’s just the best!!!

Anyway I’m going to sweeten the Pot here with a bonus for anyone that signs up before the end of the month.

You will get a FREE set of 3 Card Stands, a Magic Bow Maker and a Heat Gun Stand. All you have to do is go to my website and sign up and I will get them to you. Along with any advise you might need to Do What I Do. My wish is that I have more Demonstrators in my downline doing what I do and making a difference.

                         signupspecail015_th

Times running out….you might not want to miss out on this.

Dates: 1-30 June 2012

Details: During June, new demonstrators not only get to choose the products for their fully customizable Starter Kit, they'll also get products from the brand-new Patio Party Suite for FREE, including the Make a Cake Set, Patio Party Designer Series Paper, and the Patio Party Digital Collection DVD! That's up to $48 in additional FREE products! Click the word flyer below for more detail or click on the “Just Takes the Cake” block below and go right to my website to join the fun!!!

Flyer

Thanks for stopping in……can’t wait to hear from you!

Have a fabulous week!

post signature

2 comments:

megsmome said...

Hi Lee! What an inspiration you are. You are amazing.
And by the way you looked beautiful in that lovely green top.
Blessings to you my friend and try to stay dry. My backyard is a lake right now. I keep thiking I will see an aligator floating.lol

irishgalkelly said...

Hi Lee! Your big event looked like a complete success and I saw nothing but smiles! Way to go and to give back. It's awesome, just like you! I have to repeat what the other gal said, you do look wonderful in "lucky limeade". Send some of your rain our way, we need it in the worst way. Blessings!