Sunday, May 27, 2012

So Much to Share and Betsy’s Blossoms

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are having a wonderful long weekend. Remember to give a special thought to all the Men and Women that have fought to keep our Country Free. We need to honor them.

Lot’s going on and Betsy’s Blossoms card below:

  • New Product Share Reservations Being Taken click here for more info and 1st order to go in on June 1st. The 2nd order will go June 3rd so don’t delay. Of course I will continue the shares as needed.
  • Retiring Items will be gone soon. Click here to see the lists and shop before it’s too late. Some accessories are already gone so don’t miss out.
  • Did You Know You Can Join My Team of Jacksonville STARZ for only $99? Yep!! Click here to see how!
  • Need a Catalog? Hit the contact me button at the top right of my blog.
  • Did you know I offer Rewards? Yes I do!!! Get your StampingleeYours Reward Card today. Wouldn’t you like to earn FREE Product from me? I keep track for you too!

                           

Now onto my fun card I did for a swap I’m in…..

I am showcasing the Betsy’s blossoms Stamp Set that will be in the new Catalog. Can I just say how awesome it is. I love it!!!

SAM_0411

Don’t you just love these colors together? I love this new Gumball Green……It’s awesome. So are the new pads!!! Gone are the days of not getting your bold images inked well. These new pads will make sure of that. Wait until you try them!!

Guess that’s it for today…..got tons to do to get ready for my Open House “Ice Cream Sundae Sunday” on June 3rd. Want to come???

post signature

No comments: