Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How Sweet is That? ..and Sign Up Bonus!

Hi Everyone,

I’ve got a cute little card to share with you today. It features the Fresh Vintage Stamp Set from the Sale-a-Bration Catalog. This can be your FREE with a $50 order!

Have you ever thought about doing what I do??? Well……..I’ve got  some great news…..my Hubby is giving away a Bow Maker and a set of Three Card Stands through the end of Sale-a-Bration for anyone that joins my team!!! Whoo Hoo!! (You see he is the one that crafts these beautiful wood items ….so it’s up to him, but he’s given me the go ahead) !! So what are you waiting for? Been thinking of signing up? Now may be the time, especially with the Sign up special of only $125! (More on that at the bottom of my post).

So here is my card…see the card stand? You will get a set of 3!Fresh Vintage Feb 21st 012

…..and here is a Triple Bow made with the Bow Maker!!

Fresh Vintage Feb 21st 011image

So how sweet is that???? You will get the Kit for $125 (normally $175), a Free Package of Designer Series Paper every month until the end of the year , three (3) Card Stands and a Magic Bow Maker as a bonus!! Now that’s SWEET!!!

Fresh Vintage Feb 21st 008  

Interested? Make sure to hit the contact me button at the top of my blog and email me. I’ll be happy to help you customize your kit to suit your needs and answer any questions you might have.

If you prefer you can just sign up now by clicking here…then I will get your wood products out to you Priority!!!

Thanks for stopping in and hope to see you back soon.

post signature

No comments: