Sunday, January 22, 2012

Back from Leadership & Product Share #2….and Get ready for Sale-a-Bration!!

Hi Everyone,

Don’t forget this is the last day for my Product Share from the Occasions Mini. Contact me if you would like to participate. This is Round #2 and I will be sending the order in on Tuesday. One of you lucky participants will receive a FREE Sale-a-Bration Set just for participating. See here for the product.

Anyway I’m back from Leadership Conference in San Antonio. Oh my, what a blast we had.

Here is a Picture of me and my girls that attended.

leadership 2012 final days 365 

from Left to right…Christina Cummings, myself, Susan Best, Janet White, Lisa Tyndall and Kanaka Szabo…we’re missing Zarogina…..where are you girlfriend?

We had so much fun just hanging out together, seeing old friends and making new. That’s the fun part of being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. Want to see more fun? Here are three of my girls who won stamp set bundles from the Prize Patrol and Christina won three sets from playing a game in one of the classes.

leadership 2012 final days 203 Wow do you think Kanaka is having a good time or what? hehe

leadership 2012 final days 304 Here’s Christina with her loot! She won these in a class…..lucky girl!

leadership 2012 final days 343 …and finally Susan! She was so excited to win the Tea Shoppe Stamp Set and a set of the new Framelits!!! I’ve never seen Susan just so high and so fast. Holy Moly!!! I’d say she is a Happy Camper.

No prizes for me but not to worry…..Stampin’ Up! took care of everyone there with tons of freebies. Wouldn’t you just love to join me there next year as part of my team? I’d love to help you do that.

Sale –a -Bration starts in just a day or two and we have a fabulous Sign Up Special to help you get started with your Stampin’ Up! Business and as the sign says in the picture above you can do it “My Way” of course meaning Your Way!!! Let me help you customize your Stampin’ Up! business to suit your needs. You can work as little or as much as you want. What have you got to lose.

You get over $345 worth of merchandise for only $125.00 starting Tuesday, January 24th!!! Exciting huh? If that’s not enough if you sign up during Sale-a-Bration you will receive a free pack of Designer Series Paper or a Free Digital Download every month for the rest of the year. You do have to place a Demo order to receive it. Just think of the possibilities!!!

Give me a shout out and we’ll talk. I’d love to see you at Convention in July and possibly Leadership next January. If you prefer you can hi the Join My Team button at the top of my blog and sign up right now.  Why wait???

Have a fabulous day and I’ll be back tomorrow with more fun from Leadership.

post signature

1 comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

Thanks for sharing the fun at Leadership! If I were not already a demo, this would be a great time to become one!