Friday, October 14, 2011

Countdown to Christmas Project #2

Hi Everyone and welcome to the “Countdown to Christmas” Volume #2.
All you have to do to receive the FREE pdf Instruction for the box below is to sign up for my Newsletter on the left sidebar of my blog and it will be sent directly to your email address.
This week Sandi designed a Cute little box that is long and shallow….great for gift giving of jewelry or a pen or bookmark….just to name a few. It’s so easy to make and I think makes a statement. I hope you like it.
Sketch 225 and Countdown #2 004 Sketch 225 and Countdown #2 005 Side View
Once again in following with the card from last week I used the Pines and Poinsettias Set from Stampin’ Up! I just love the pinecone image and it’s detail. So easy and really does make a statement, don’t you think?
My colors are the same, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso.  The Cherry Cobbler Ribbon was used on this box along with my Magic Bow Maker for the perfect Bow Making.
I used tons of pearl and the Lace Border Punch with just a hint of it being revealed.
Here is a picture of the set…
Sketch 225 and Countdown #2 008
Now doesn’t that make a lovely set? Make sure to sign up for the pdf Tutorial for this box on my Right Sidebar…..it’s right above my Picture.
Make sure to check out all of the
COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS DESIGN ARTISTS
RETURNING Team Members:
Lee Conrey - Florida, U.S.A. website
CaroleAnne Sluchinski - Alberta, Canada website
Sandi MacIver - Oregon, U.S.A. website
NEW Team Members:
Shelagh Freemantle - British Columbia, Canada website
Linda Geater - New South Wales - Australia website
Kate Creasey - Washington, U.S.A. website
Heather Wright-Porto - New York, U.S.A. website
Lori Sutton - Louisiana, U.S.A. website

Thanks for stopping in and hope to see you back soon.

post signature

6 comments:

Carole'Anne said...

ohmy goodness girlfriend I tell you that thiis so adorable
you my dear are the classiest stamper I know you work is so beautiful
love you my friend
hug to you

sandi maciver said...

WOW, Carole'Anne is right, it's down right elegant, LOVE how you added the pearls around the edge, and just the hint of a punched design on the sides, very nice indeed.
Amazing job girlfriend.

Heather Wright-Porto said...

I just love all those pearls!!!! So how long does it take to line up all those little pearls to look so pretty!!! :D :D :D
Love it :D

Lori.sutton_la@yahoo.com said...

Lee, The rich brown and cherry cobbler are shown off to perfection in your gorgeous box! Makes one wonder if what's on the inside can stand up to the beautiful outside.
Lori

Katherine said...

What a beautiful card and box, TFS!

Linda Geater said...

Stunning Lee, love the pearls and your fabulous bows....makes you just want to unwrap it and see what is inside lol