Friday, September 9, 2011

Stripped Grosgrain Ribbon Share

Hi Everyone,

I have been asked to host another Ribbon Share but thought I would offer this as a “Ribbon of the Week” . I will offer a different Ribbon each week for the next several weeks. So make sure to check back often.

This week I am offering the 1 1/4” Stripped Grosgrain Ribbon for you to take part in. If you would like to participate in this share please contact me and I will include you. Each SHARE will require five people before I can place the order and get it shipped to you. I’ve already got a few people signed up for it so it won’t be long until you get this fabulous ribbon.

The colors you will be receiving will be:

Basic Black, Basic Gray, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Melon Mambo, Not Quite Navy, Pretty in Pink, Soft Suede and Wild Wasabi.

                                   image

You will receive 2 yards of each color of this fabulous Ribbon Shipped Directly to your home….how easy is that? That’s a total of 22yards!!! If you were to purchase this on your own it would have cost you $128.83 but to receive a generous sampling it will only cost $28.00 and that includes shipping!! Just contact me by clicking the contact me button at the top right of my blog and put Ribbon Share in the subject line. I will be happy to include you. In that email you need to send me your full name, email address and phone number. I will be accepting paypal payments for this. Once I receive 5 order in one group I will send you a paypal invoice and go from there. I will then start another group.

So hurry and don’t delay this “Ribbon of the Week” offer is only good until next Friday, September 16th. I will place all orders on Saturday the 17th (if I have the payments)!!

Thanks for stopping by and look forward to hearing from you.

post signature

No comments: