Monday, September 26, 2011

Snow Swirled~Design for Perrie

I had a delightful person named Perrie email me and take me up on my offer to help create or design a Christmas Card for her. We chatted and she told me she wanted to use Snow Swirled. So I said I would try and help and here is what I came up with…

Snow Swirled For Perrie 003

So I emailed her a picture of it and she love it. In fact here is what she said: “OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!  That is EXACTLY what I had in mind!!!!  I totally am swooning head over heels with it!!!!!  I love the hand written sentiment.  So...to get the ball rolling on supplies....”

So I guess she like it. I was thrilled to help a new long distance friend who happens to like my style of card making. It was fun working this up for Perrie….we got to meet on the phone today and she is just a delight.

That’s one of the best parts of this business….the friends you make all over it’s fabulous!

Perrie your card is in the mail to you and you should have it in a few days.

So if you would like me to design your card….like I did for Perrie….just give me a shout. You can reach me by hitting the contact me button at the top of my blog. I’d love to help design your Christmas Card too!

Have a great day!!!

post signature

2 comments:

Mary said...

WOW,WOW,WOW!!! What a stunning card! RFS!!

Carol Carriveau said...

Fabulous - just perfect!