Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Raining Flowers….and Free Product Opportunity!

Hi Everyone,

It felt so good to be able to finally stamp again. I wanted to do so yesterday but had a meeting to prep for last night.

This cards showcases the new Raining Flowers Stamp Set and is a Two Step Stampin’ Set from Stampin’ Up! Talk about easy…..Stamp the outline stamp and then the inside over it in the color, in this case my new fav color Calypso Coral. I just can’t seem to get enough of it. I think it makes me happy as it’s so bright!!

Raining Flowers 003

The Stems are colored in with the new Lucky Limeade Marker and the saying is from the new Delightful Dozen Set.

Do you know I got these sets absolutely FREE!!!! That’s right. FREE!!! Every year we have a chance to earn free product during Sale-a-Bration and these are tow of the many I earned. Wouldn’t you like to earn free product doing what you love?

Stampin’ Up! makes it easy for you to do just that. Have you thought about doing what I do? Or just signing up to get the discount? Now is a great time to do so with our $99 sign up Special. Click here to find out more. Let me help you earn free product and/or build the business you might want.

You don’t have to be local, you can be long distance and I can still offer the support you need. So shoot me an email  leeconrey@bellsouth.net and feel free to ask questions….that’s what I’m here for.

Thanks for stopping by today…..hope you’ll come back soon.

 

This card was inspired by Sheilah van Uitert

post signature

1 comment:

Glenda Mollet said...

Hi Lee. It was so great to meet and talk with you at convntion. I love this card, simple and eye catching as usual.