Friday, July 22, 2011

Raining Flowers Workshop Card

Hi Everyone,

Real quick I’d like to share a card I just did for my freind Lisa’s workshop tomorrow. Still need to come up with one more and will but wanted to share this with y’all.

I used the new Raining Flowers Set from Stampin’ Up! and just love it.

Look how easy this card came together using this fun set and some of our new DSP!

Raining Flowers workshop card 003

I hope Lisa and her friends like it. It was way fun to do with this Two-step Stampin’ Set!!

If you would like to order any of the supplies used to create this just visit my website and place your order.

Remember I have my new Rewards Card and I’m giving my New Flower Tutorial for FREE (see yesterday’s post) with any online Order.

Thanks for stopping in and as always…..have a ……….Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

No comments: