Sunday, July 24, 2011

Easy Event Workshop Card and Special Offer!

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share this workshop card I did yesterday for a workshop. First of all this original idea was not mine….not sure who the creator was but I loved it when I saw it in the V. I. P. Room at the Stampin’ Up! Convention this year. I just had to make one. I changed it up a bit by adding a layer and omitting a green strip and placing the pearls differently. So what do you think?

 Easy Event Workshop Card 002_thumb[14] 

You know the best part? Everyone selected a different stamp from this Stamp Set and they all came our adorable! ….and even better yet this happens to be the Stamp Set in the new Starter Kit!!! You can join the Stampin’ Up! Family until the end of July for only $99!! How spectacular is that?

Click here to see more details.

…and as a Bonus to you I will send you a Magic Bow Maker for joining my Team…..

image_thumb

Just to give you an idea or what you can do with this set….here are a few more samples I took pictures at Convention.

Convention Day 4 082_thumb Convention Day 4 095_thumb Convention Day 4 087_thumb Convention Day 4 097_thumb[6] Convention Day 4 085_thumb[5] Convention Day 4 086_thumb[6] 

It’s amazing what you can do with one little set. You don’t need a lot to get started……Stampin’ Up! has made sure of that.

So if you’ve been thinking about it now is a good time…..where else can you get started for only $99!!!

Have any questions?? Please feel free to hit the “Contact Me” tab a the top right of my blog. I’ll be happy to answer them.

….and remember I can support and help you if you are local or long distance!!

Thanks for stopping in and as always…..

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

2 comments:

Joan V said...

Cute wedding wishes card. Thanks for sharing.

Ruth Bingle said...

Lee, Your blog is always lovely and such an inspiration!