Monday, January 31, 2011

Stained Glass Technique Class Card

Hi Everyone,

I’m having a Technique Class today and here is one of the cards we will be creating.

I used the Butterfly from Nature Walk and created this Stained Glass Effect on this card. I will bring you one more tomorrow with the same technique. I’ve used Whisper White for the Card Base and to help show off the Delicate Butterfly done in greens and blues.

Stained Glass Technique 002

 

The Wavy strip across the front is from the Tasteful Trims Die (love it!) and added some bling with our rhinestones to set it off.

Here are a few close ups of the Butterfly. Isn’t it pretty?

Stained Glass Technique 002Stained Glass Technique 001 

Well I hope my class enjoys this technique…..I know I did.

Contact me if you are interested in classes or booking a workshop to learn some of these fun techniques.

I will be doing a Tutorial on this real soon. I hope you’ll stay tuned.

post signature

4 comments:

Lisa said...

LOVE your stained glass butterfly!! How did you get the black strip? I would love it if you could let me know!
ltedder@triad.rr.com

Thanks, Lisa
http://twosdaystechniques.com/

Kris McIntosh said...

I think this is absolutely stunning. So simple, so elegant and so much WOW.

craftystamper said...

Absolutely stunning card - as usual. The butterfly is gorgeous.

Carol said...

The butterfly looks as though it's flying across the window...beautiful job! Can't wait for the tutorial!