Monday, January 10, 2011

Nature Walk & I Want It All Share #2

Hi Everyone,

Wow I have been busy lately I feel badly that I haven’t posted on a regular basis but I’m hoping to rectify that soon. I promise. I miss all or you!

First I’d like to share a picture of a card I did using the Nature Walk Set out of the Occasions Mini. I hope you like it.

roommate gifts 007

Kind of a Vintage feel with the lace and I used the Distressing Ink over the embossed cardstock. Kind of cool huh?

I love how the lace ties up so sweet on the bow maker. It turn out just perfect.

I will be away at Leadership Conference starting tomorrow. so I will be away but plan to post some of the activities. It’s going to be so much fun. I’ve even got a few special announcements for when I’m there…so I hope you will tune in during the week to see. All I can say is I’m not just attending Leadership……okay, that’s all I can say for now. Just keep watching.

While I’m away I am going to start Share #2. I have successfully ordered all the new ribbon and buttons and brads and new Designer Series Paper from the New Mini and it will be here when I get back home. I will sort and cut and send them off to the first 8 lucky participants. So if you want to be part of the next share just let me know. You can hit the contact me button at the top of my blog to email me that you are interested. If the 2nd share fills with 8 people I will start a third and so on. So let me know.

 

So here are the rules….if you are interested in joining my share all you have to do it email me and I will send you a PayPal Invoice when I return from Leadership on Saturday or Sunday when each share is full. Then I will order the Ribbons and Buttons and Brads. As soon as they get here I will cut and sort and get them to you ASAP…..Priority!!!

image Here’s just a snippet of those yummy new Seam Binding colors!!! This Ribbon is glorious to work with!!!

So I’m sure you will want it all!!!

With “The I Want It All  Share” you will receive:

Buttons and Brads (all the new Buttons and Brads in the Occasions Mini)

* 1 each of 3 designs in 4 colors “Springtime Vintage” pg. 16 of the Mini   

* 1 each of 3 designs in 4 colors” Sweet Stitches” Buttons pg 35 of the Mini                        

* 1 each of 6 designs “Fabric Designer Brads” pg. 35 of the Mini
Ordered individually they would cost you $24.85 before tax and shipping

***Designer Series Paper Share

All the new Designer Paper in the Occasions Mini Catalog.
* 6 x 6 piece of each designer paper

Love Impressions pg. 7

Springtime Vintage pg. 15

First Edition pg. 25

Botanical Gazette pg. 26

Sweet Stitches pg. 32
Ordered individually they would cost you $60.70

***Seam Binding Ribbon Share

All the Seam Binding Ribbon (Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzaz & Rose Red) available in the Occasions Mini Catalog and the POM-POM Trim in Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango and Daffodil Delight.
- 2 yards each of 7 colors of 1/2 " Seam Binding Ribbon
- 1 yard each of 3 colors of Pompom Trim
Ordered individually they would cost you $68.15

You will receive a sampling of all these new products for only $36.00….how fun is that!!!

You will receive the Buttons, Paper and Ribbon all in Priority Envelope so you save on shipping. 
If you ordered them individually from Stampin up it would cost you $161.42 plus your state tax.
Stampin Up no longer allows us to post Paypal buttons on our sites for shares. 
SO if you would like to be included in my share, please email me at  leeconrey@bellsouth.net to save your spot.   On January 6th, I will send you a Paypal request for your order.

IN YOUR E-MAIL, PLEASE INCLUDED:

1 ) THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOUR PAYPAL IS HOOKED UP TO / or if you are sending me a check

2)   YOUR MAILING ADDRESS.

OFFER AVAILABLE TO U.S. RESIDENTS ONLY

post signature

2 comments:

Carol said...

I absolutely love the Nature Walk set and can't wait to order it - thanks for sharing this beautiful card!!! Can't wait to see what you are doing at Leadership...

Carol said...

I absolutely love the Nature Walk set and can't wait to order it - thanks for sharing this beautiful card!!! Can't wait to see what you are doing at Leadership...