Sunday, January 10, 2010

Back From Leadership Conference in Phoenix

Hi Everyone,

It’s so good to be back at my blog. I have been absent for too long.

Here is one of my swaps I did for Leadership…I hope you enjoy it. It features the Vintage Vogue Stamp Set and the Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel. Are they not gorgeous???? I did it in my so, so typical white and black with a splash of Rich Razzleberry. I hope you like it.

Vintage Vogue Swap

Just a few picks from my first days at Leadership…..

I was pleasantly surprised to see my room I share with two other Demonstrators. I had ordered a Junior Suite and they had to upgrade us to a Hospitality Suite….Awwwwwwwwww!!!! It was fabulous. Plenty of room and more than enough space for us.

Leadership and shower 092 Leadership and shower 091

Leadership and shower 093

Leadership and shower 097

These are my two roommates getting into my bag of Ghirardelli Chocolate. Just a little night time snack. Right? They were fabulous!!!! Can you guess who they are???

I hope you all have a wonderful week and I’ll be back soon with lots more to share.

As Always……

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

7 comments:

Chistie Daugherty said...

I know who your roomies are!!! LOL! Love your posts. I really loved being your roommate. We have fun. www.stampshacklady.blogspot.com

Christie Daugherty said...

I can guess who your roommates are!!! Thanks for all your ideas, inspiration, and awesome room roomie! So fun!

Anonymous said...

What hotel did you stay at. We are looking to book for convention.
rl_depencier@rogers.com

Laurie in MN said...

Thelma and Louis on a sugar high.

Looks like everyone had fun.

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

I just love love love this card Lee
I would just love to Case it - would it be okay -I would give you FULL credit my friend - I don't do alot of black and white cards and when I thinking of the Valentine challenge I immediatly remembered this fabulous card
I just love the theme and the feel - super classy just like you my friend
whowzers love your room sounds so like you all had a fabulous time!
welcome back to life Lee
take care and keep inspiring us cause you are awesome
hug to you

Linda Rodenberg said...

That is a gorgeous Card!

sandi maciver said...

I just saw this card on CaroleAnne's blog and had to come over and tell you how absolutely fabulous it is, my gosh. I will be casing this for sure.
And your room and room mates look like tons of fun.